DisplayCAL (Open Source Display Calibration) DisplayCAL is a graphical user interface developed by Florian Höch for the display calibration and profiling tools of Argyll CMS, an open source color management system developed by Graeme Gille. http://displaycal.net/
- Filename Size Modification Time
- DisplayCAL.SlackBuild 3 KB 2019-03-21 06:40:00
- DisplayCAL.info 0 KB 2019-03-21 06:39:27
- DisplayCAL.sqf 0 KB 2018-04-25 06:03:13
- DisplayCAL.tar.gz 3 KB 2018-04-25 06:03:13
- doinst.sh 0 KB 2018-04-25 06:03:13
- slack-desc 1 KB 2018-04-25 06:03:13
All packages and scripts on this website come with the following disclaimer. By using these scripts and packages it is assumed that you accept this.
This software is provided by the author ''as is'' and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the author be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.